Title: Steyoyoke Perception Vol.01
Cat. No: SYYKPERC001
Digital Release: August 28th, 2017
01. Soul Button – Paramour (Original Mix)
02. Dahu – Desolate (Hraach Remix)
03. BLANCAh – Learning To Fly (Kris Davis Groove Remix)
04. Marcus Sur – Dead Panning (Original Mix)
05. Mashk – Der Mond ist Aufgegangen (Original Mix)
06. Clawz SG – Solace (Soul Button’s Aurora Remix)
07. Rauschhaus – Ray Of Hope (Soul Button Remix)
08. Soul Button – Placid (Original Mix)
09. Anders. – Nature (Original Mix)
10. Dahu & MPathy – Abyss (Jacob Groening Remix)
11. Clawz SG – Silver Lining (Original Mix)
12. Dahu – Never (Original Mix)
13. Anders. – Je Suis (Original Mix)
14. Animal Picnic – Gravity (MIDAS 104 Remix)
15. Dahu & Soul Button – Covenant (Original Mix)
Dive into the very first volume of our latest compilation fittingly titled “Perception”. This graceful and buoyant collection of songs from the talented artists of Inner Symphony and Steyoyoke Recordings paints the picture of an enchanting and fluid universe with music to match. Not only does this first volume present a fresh and curious perception of the world around us, it also displays a more soft and emotional side to these electronic house artists, balancing out a more dynamic dancefloor vibe.
The playlist begins with the delicate yet mysterious “Paramour” from Soul Button and elevates on to the next track “Desolate” from Dahu, remixed by Hraach. A touch of slightly groovy flair is injected with the glowing and weightless “Learning To Fly” from BLANCAh, remixed by Kris Davis. This song evokes a kind of liveliness and spark in such a simple and effortless way. It feels like going on a journey through outer space.
The track which follows is an original mix from the passionate Parisian artist Mashk called “Der Mond ist Aufgegangen”, premiering on this collection for the first time. The subtle sensuality and charm of this song hits immediately and is suspended by an insistent beat and captivating melody. Also premiering for the first time on this playlist are two amazing tracks, the edgy and ethereal “Nature” from Anders. and the closing track “Dead Panning” from Marcus Sur. The end product of these brilliant artists is an uplifting yet melancholic feeling which provokes thought and emotion.